A properly operating freezer offers great convenience. Freezing food prevents the growth of bacteria and ensures its safe storage. Save time and money by making meals in advance, storing your garden harvest, preparing for special events or taking advantage of sales on bulk food items.
Of course, when your freezer acts up it’s just not a happy situation. That’s when you should immediately call Howard’s Appliance Service. Most freezers will continue to preserve your food items for up to a day or more, and in most cases Howard’s can have your unit running perfectly again before it’s too late. We can service all makes and models and carry many common replacement parts in our inventory for a quick turnaround.
Here are some common freezer issues:
- The freezer won’t turn on
- The freezer is overcooling
- The freezer is not cooling or undercooling
- The freezer cannot maintain a consistent temperature
- The door seals are defective or damaged
- The freezer makes noises during normal operation
We can replace the following freezer parts:
- Defrosters, timers and heaters
- Door switches
- Evaporator fans and coils
- Overload protectors
- Seals and gaskets
… and more